Krish Kandiah of the Evangelical Alliance recently interviewed Wright, covering a series of questions about the nature of "A Kingdom Gospel." The short video below provides a succinct and, I think, effective summary of where Believers need to begin when thinking about and presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The questions presented are as follows:
- Why do we need to ask the question: ‘What is the gospel?’
- What is the gospel according to the gospels?
- If you only had a couple of minutes, how would you communicate the gospel with someone?
- Do we need to talk about repentance when we present the gospel?
- Why do you emphasise the importance of talking about Jesus’ life, as well as his death, when presenting the gospel?
- Is the gospel of Paul different to the gospel of Jesus?
- What would your advice be to a young evangelist?
Thank you, Brett Stuvland, for giving me a copy of The Challenge of Jesus. And thank you, Glenn Packiam, for directing my attention to the interview with your recent blog post, "N. T. Wright on the Gospel, the Gospels and Paul."