- Confess that I need help, which includes welcoming human relationship.
- Foster a willingness to learn, which involves an attentiveness to look and see, to listen and hear.
- Combat the inclination to give up.
- Pray to God for faith and wisdom with the hope, courage, humility, patience, discipline, and celebration to nurture them.
- Practice what I learn, adapting as needed, thus allowing space for mistakes and the admittance of them.
- [Repeat 1-5]
- In all of this, actively pursue an understanding of love.
Dec 18, 2015
7 Keys to a Fulfilled Life
While the following is not necessarily exhaustive, I have found it to be foundational for peace.
Posted by J.D. Grubb